Sunday, April 15, 2018

OOF pt. 2

Spring break!!! 

A wild time of anime marathons, cat cafe explorations, rolled-ice cream eating, and general tomfoolery.

My friends found the utmost hilarity in how my obsession with cats is cursed by my allergies to them. Unforbidden love, YIKES!

Some other thoughts:
-S. enlisted in the Navy, and is currently at bootcamp. We should probably get started on writing some letters to her :D
-High school is feeling like a really tricky time where I don't want it to end, yet I can't wait to leave. It feels as if we're straining to run into our futures, while knowing that it will be difficult and nerve wracking. FUN!
-Italian food is yummy.
-Rereading the book Lean In (yes, amidst all the Facebook scandal), and finding it ten times more relatable than when I read it a while back. Hooray?
-Currently reading: more Murakami
-Currently watching: A Poem a Day (Korean dramaaaa)

finishes only 50% of goals in reality 

yum yum captions are hard


we lured them with food

where are the cats?


Lunch boo <3

squid ink pasta



No comments:

Post a Comment